Hotel and Youth Hostal Mayflower
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mayflower was really great especially for the hospitality, cleanliness and they even helped me find my way to my next destination! Really peaceful and restful! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is very close to the main beach - but that one is not very nice but it´s even a short walk (15 and 20 minutes) to two other beaches. Down the road is a nice zone only for pedestrians in the evening where a lot of restaurats are placed. A big supermarket is nearby (5 minute walk) as well as the ADO and the van station. The hostel is all open, so it´s very hot. And they don´t provide breakfast.. ”
- 19 May 2014 Nathalie Germany
- “ Mayflower is the best hostel I´ve ever been! It´s part of an hotel, so for example the bathrooms are quite luxurious. Also there is a well equiped kitchen with all the necessary facilities. And the best is that there is a really nic terrase with little bit of seaview but also with billiards! The stuff was very nice and helpful and all the hostel was sooo clean! I hardly recommend this place. It´s close to the main beach of Puerto - like 2 minutes walk. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Staff were very friendly and helpful like friends we felt very much at home here ”
- 13 Apr 2014 CYNTHIA Mexico
- “ Kind , helpful, and efficient service from the employees. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Nor Canada