Hotel and Youth Hostal Mayflower
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is ideal. The staff are all friendly and helpful. Beds and pillows are super comfy. Best choice for the value in puerto! ”
- 17 Mar 2015 hope USA
- “ We had a wonderfull stay at this hostel. The cleaning staff kept this place to perfection. We loved that we had access to very spasious kitchen. The only thing we will recommend to the owner is to fix the pluming to prevent sawrage gas entering to guest rooms. Also would like to mentione that the hostel is close to the nigh club that is very loud and annoying until 4:00 am every day. ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Peter Canada
- “ mayflower was tremendous; it has a comfortable upstairs lounge with great views. wifi worked well. kitchen excellent although there were always those looser guests who refuse to clean up after themselves ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Dale USA
- “ Mayflower was really great especially for the hospitality, cleanliness and they even helped me find my way to my next destination! Really peaceful and restful! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA