Hotel de la Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay, very nice neighborhood. The place is great for the money that you are paying. You have to take the metro to go to the most important places of Paris, but it does not matter because the metro is at 5 min for the hotel. We have a great time here and I totally recommend this place. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ Very friedly.Metro 2 min, 15 min to the Eifel tower. Parking place next by, 12€ a night. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Daniela Germany
- “ my stay here was extremely pleasant.. even though it seemed a bit far from the centre, there was a metro stop near by from which the line to the main touristic centres was there.. the staff was super nice and helpful.. the room was cleaned everyday.. they even let us check in early.. the neighbourhood is quite nice and pleasant, there were super markets and bakeries quite close by.. i would definitely recommend this hotel.. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice hotel, even it is not so close to downtown, you can take the metro easily. I like this hotel because is located in a beautiful neighborhood. I definetely recommend it, the only bad two things were: one day our room wasn't cleaned and the internet didn't work pretty well. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel is a good value for the cost. It is a bit far from the center of town, but it is a close walk to the metro so it isn't a huge problem. The room was fairly small and basic, but it was clean. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Tristan USA