Hotel de la Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only negative thing was wifi connection isn't very good. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The worst customer service I have ever experienced. They stole our money and pretended they didn't know English. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Lindsey USA
- “ Triple room with bath was perfect for our group of three! Wonderful stay in Paris. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Richard Canada
- “ Overall was close to market for food and short walk to metro in safe neighborhood. Smoke from other rooms generally came in to my room. Probably a smoker wouldn't care but that was hard for us. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay, very nice neighborhood. The place is great for the money that you are paying. You have to take the metro to go to the most important places of Paris, but it does not matter because the metro is at 5 min for the hotel. We have a great time here and I totally recommend this place. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ Very friedly.Metro 2 min, 15 min to the Eifel tower. Parking place next by, 12€ a night. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Daniela Germany