Hotel des Ambassadeurs
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel might not be a fancy one, and the street where it is located in not the coolest in Toulouse, but the staff offers an excellent service, is very flexible and helpfull, which made our stay very enjoyable. The hotel accepted to keep our luggage for some hours after we checked out and this was highly appreciated. The location, at 2 minutes walk from the train station, and 7 minutes walk from la place du Capitole is just ideal! Additionally, the breakfast is good value for the money. ”
- 29 May 2014 Lucie France
- “ I am from Mexico, I went there for a weekend and this hotel is just perfect!! Value for Money! ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ We only stayed for 1 night. location is not bad at all, 10 min or less to city center, 2 min from train station. The receptionist is super helpfull. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous Portugal