Hotel des Ambassadeurs
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is very professional. the location is viable because it is near to the station, however must be attentive in night tours through the region, because it did not seem very safe. ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excellent staff ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Ced England
- “ Great location and staff. The airline lost my bag and the staff from des Ambassadeurs did so much to help me track it. Cant say enough good stuff. Would highly recommend this place. Would for sure stay here again. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hotel might not be a fancy one, and the street where it is located in not the coolest in Toulouse, but the staff offers an excellent service, is very flexible and helpfull, which made our stay very enjoyable. The hotel accepted to keep our luggage for some hours after we checked out and this was highly appreciated. The location, at 2 minutes walk from the train station, and 7 minutes walk from la place du Capitole is just ideal! Additionally, the breakfast is good value for the money. ”
- 29 May 2014 Lucie France