Hotel le Saint-Malo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This accommodation was mostly what we'd hoped for! The only thing lacking was breakfast. Their coffee machine was broken and they offered us instant, with either a shrink wrapped ham sandwich or cheese danish (presumably to be microwaved), so it was better for us to get good coffee and breakfast around the corner. The room was not serviced while we were there, three nights, but I consider that a plus. There was an air conditioner in the room and reserved parking for an additional fee. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place with good location, great staff, and it's definitely the best place you can find for these money ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ The owner is so helpful and friendly, would definitely stay there again if I were to visit Montreal ”
- 16 Feb 2014 Henriette Denmark