Hotel le Saint-Malo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dirty room, bad odor , holes in the bed shits, hairs in the bathroom, not that well located compared to cheaper hostels. Pretty calm though ”
- 09 Feb 2015 Anonymous France
- “ My bedding was dirty and thread bare and the room wasn't properly cleaned. It also smelt like smoke. The breakfast milk servings had turned and the breakfast ham and cheese sandwich might have been what gave me food poisoning.I can't confirm this but can't recommend this hotel, quite the opposite. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Mark South Africa
- “ room could have been vacuumed better, found garbage under chair. Staff was VERY helpful. walking distance to everything and easy to catch the bus. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This accommodation was mostly what we'd hoped for! The only thing lacking was breakfast. Their coffee machine was broken and they offered us instant, with either a shrink wrapped ham sandwich or cheese danish (presumably to be microwaved), so it was better for us to get good coffee and breakfast around the corner. The room was not serviced while we were there, three nights, but I consider that a plus. There was an air conditioner in the room and reserved parking for an additional fee. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA