Hotel the Moon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ About what you would expect for a 2 star hotel. The airline lost my bags when travelling to Belguim and the hotel staff were very helpful in getting them back. Exellent location right in the city square Agora, directly in font of central station, the palace etc. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The hostel is in a great location, really close to the Centraal Station and most of the touristic sights (mos of them on walking distance), with pubs, bars and restaurants across the street. And thats it. Not really clean, poor maid service. The kids on the bars and pubs across the street kept us awake till dawn. Not a good place if you want to rest or stay longer. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is located in the middle of Brussels. Places of interest are close and can easily be reached by feet. Good for a short trip to the city. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Stephen
- “ cheap,perfect location,50 metres from la grand place 50 metres from the train station;rooms clean but very little and simple, nice staff,good breackfast,rooms with the view of place agora;just perfect! ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Daniele