Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome travel experience! I have never met interesting staffs at a hotsel before. They offered plentiful assistance and helpful information regarding the excitement in Seattle! Staying at HotelHotel and talking with other roommates was a very cool experience and you got to know more good local activities happening around! Great! ”
- 15 May 2017 Suet Lai Hong Kong
- “ Everything about our experience was excellent. However we did find the noise from the street disturbing at night - 3 nights in a row rubbish trucks came by and the noise was loud and seemed to go on for ages! On the 4th night (Friday) the noise from revellers kept up awake into the early hours. Perhaps a room away from the street would be better. ”
- 09 May 2017 Robyn New Zealand
- “ HotelHotel Hostel is an excellent location with plenty of restaurants, clubs, bars coffeehouses and groceries within a 4 block radius. A block down are bus stops to get you to the University of Washington, SeattleCenter and Downtown. The staff are great... you can tell they like what do! ”
- 11 Dec 2016 rodney USA
- “ Rickety flimsy steel bunk beds. Great location. Not easy to find parking but I really lucked out and got a free spot. ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Valerie Canada
- “ -Was some loud noises in the street (i.e. breaking glass) during the last night but a charming area and solid hostel. #Fremont #Seattle ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada