Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Place around 20 minutes from downtown Seattle. Fremont is a nice neighbourhood. Clean Bathrooms and nice free breakfast. ”
- 09 Apr 2019 Anonymous England
- “ Great Location. Great Hosts. Nice Breakfast. and how can you not leave a 💯% review when they give you a splendid free thanksgiving meal. ”
- 19 Nov 2018 Anonymous England
- “ Very good hostel to stay in. Very good location in the fun and happening area of Freemont. Easy bus ride to the downtown sights on either the 40 of 62 bus which pulls in about 2 mins walk away. Good plentiful breakfasts. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice big dorm rooms too. ”
- 04 Oct 2018 Anonymous England
- “ Great location in Fremont. You can bike everywhere with Limebikes or walk two blocks from the hostel and hop on the bus. The common area is kinda awkward but this hostel is extremely clean with awesome showers and bathrooms. ”
- 08 Sep 2018 Tim USA
- “ Great location! ”
- 28 Aug 2018 Pablo USA