Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel staff is nice and helped you with questions. It is located over a pub only at the weekend it was loud until 2 in the night. I think the breakfast could be better. There was only one choice of flakes, toast one jam, peanutbutter and margarine and some some fruits very small cut. The discription how to get there was a little bit confuse. If you are sitting in the bus the discription is wright but if not you walk the street up and down to find the bus stop. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Jessica Germany
- “ Hotel Hotel Hostel rocks! I spent a weekend here recently & felt like I was staying in a cozy apartment/house. The staff are really cool people & very helpful too. If I go to Seattle again, I'll definitely stay here (if I don't stay at someone's house). Thanks for being a great home base during my stay. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Reid USA
- “ thank you for making me feel safe again after my experience at sin city in las vegas nobody should be staying there at all and hostels.com should take them off there website they no all about it and the police but thanks for the at this hostel as put the conferences back and faith in america thank you for looking after me and for all the information you gave me ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Norman Leslie England
- “ This place is great! At first, it seemed like it was too far away from downtown Seattle, but it worked out fine and the area is so nice! Very friendly staff, clean and updated facilities. I stayed in the female dorm room, and there was noise coming from the bar downstairs some nights, but it stopped to around 1 am. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Nina Denmark
- “ Free breakfast, shared bathrooms were a little dirty. Staff was super nice, rooms were a little cold. The only complaint I had was the hostel is down the block from a bar which was noisy- it didn't bother me that much but if I needed my sleep the next day I might be a little peeved. Fremont is cute, and it's easy to get to Seattle by the bus. The supermarket down the street is nice. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA