Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ terrific...some staff are a little glum ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Stayed for two nights and had a very spacious, well-equipped and nicely furnitured room. Very nice and big bathroom. Newly renovated. Can easily compete with a good hotel. Unfortunately there was a constant and pretty loud noise from underneath or the roof top (AC, ventilators?) in our room. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Simon Germany
- “ The staff was great; the guy at the desk wasn't even phased when I accidentally spilled wine everywhere. The only two things I disliked was that it had street access (in case of baddies, LOL,) and that there was not enough air flow for me...probably because it's an OLD building. But I will definitely stay again, if I can. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Cleanliness and location/security are main items I look for. All 3 were fine. if you're big into the downtown, you have to take bus back n forth. Many interesting restaurants in the neighborhood. If you're into Thai, then you're set - 4 within a 4 block area! The current 'living/TV room' desperately needs to be brightened up. Space for hanging out is a tad limited. If hot out, you'll want to stay up 'til it cools down inside about 11-12. Fans in windows. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA