Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at the Hotel/Hotel for five nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Though the hostel is a bit away from the city center it is located in a cool neighbourhood with bars, music places, grocery shopping and a Sunday street marked. Everything was clean, there were plenty of bathrooms, lockers for your stuff and people were were super nice (both the staff and other travelers). This hostel cannot be recommended enough! ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Esben Denmark
- “ Staff was welcoming and the facilities were very nice. We were pleased with our stay. but when checking out I asked for an itemized receipt and they were unable to provide one. Even after a follow-up email they still haven't been able to send me one. I am unclear what the final amount due was supposed to be since hostels.com didn't add tax and if I got credited the deposit paid to hostels.com when I paid the balance of the room charge. I would appreciate your assistance with follow-up on this. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Angela USA
- “ Very nice experience. My first time staying in a hostel and I would definitely do it again, including staying at that hostel again. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Leah USA
- “ First time staying in a hostel in the U.S. And it was great, met a lot of t of cool people and it was a great facility ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Robbie USA
- “ very clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I've stayed in many hostels in various countries, and typically U.S. hostels aren't the best, I'm afraid. But this one is a keeper. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 elizabeth USA
- “ Love this hostel, it's in a great location. 1 short bus ride to downtown, Seattle center. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Check out their free walking tour of Fremont on Tue morning and Sun morning, it's very fun. If you have a chance, walk up the aurora bridge on a sunny day and take a look at the breath taking view of lake union and mt rainier. The only down side is the bar downstairs is pretty loud. I got room #7 which is directly on top of it. Again, lovely location ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anh Vietnam