Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best place I've been to on my entire trip! Doesn't feel like a hostel and is still inexpensive - great! Just one thing: The coffee at breakfast sucks ;) ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Stefanie Germany
- “ Limited ipad and restrooms for public use. Variety in daily breakfast would be highly appreciated too. Great experience overall, good job guys. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Chun How
- “ The hostel staff is nice and helped you with questions. It is located over a pub only at the weekend it was loud until 2 in the night. I think the breakfast could be better. There was only one choice of flakes, toast one jam, peanutbutter and margarine and some some fruits very small cut. The discription how to get there was a little bit confuse. If you are sitting in the bus the discription is wright but if not you walk the street up and down to find the bus stop. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Jessica Germany
- “ Hotel Hotel Hostel rocks! I spent a weekend here recently & felt like I was staying in a cozy apartment/house. The staff are really cool people & very helpful too. If I go to Seattle again, I'll definitely stay here (if I don't stay at someone's house). Thanks for being a great home base during my stay. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Reid USA