Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I've ever been in the whole Europe! The staff is really sweet! They recept you and explain everything about the city showing the map and all! They show you the room and all, very friendly! I've seen the lady from the hostel packing a little breakfast for a couple that would check out at 4:30 am, this was the cutest thing I've ever seen! Loved this Hostel, confortable, clean, friendly very nice place. I want to go back to Amterdam just to see the staff of the hostel again :) ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Rodolfo Brazil
- “ Good location just next to Nemo science center. Great breakfast and nice rooms and showers. Internet is not super fast but works and is free! ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very nice hotel and staff. Henk and Cecilia are very helpful. Huge and good breakfast. The concept is really original, living in a boat for some days. Concerning location, this hotel is near NEMO, near Red Light District and you could arrive by walk in 5-10 minutes. I recommend this hotel. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Godquin France
- “ Hotelboot Angeline was a great find! It was clean and comfortable, our hosts were extremely helpful in showing us where things were, and provided tips for walking around town. Breakfast was plentiful - Dutch pancakes, cheese, meats, breads, butter, jelly, yogurt, cereal, coffee, tea, juice, and milk. Was a unique way to spend time in Amsterdam. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA