Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you very much for a nice stay! ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ This place, these people, the experience: EXCELLENT Could not have had a better experience. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in three other hotels on my trip to Europe - and a couple that cost double what this did. The Angeline was the best by far though in terms of the experience and friendliness of the owners. My only complaint is that the noise definitely carries, but that's somewhat expected. I had a great two nights on the boat. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Joshua USA
- “ The Hotelboat is perfect for travelers who appreciate cosiness and a sense of familiarity. The couple who runs the boat are very accommodating and friendly, without being pushy or annoying. They have a good selection for breakfast and plenty of books and reading materials to browse into. Good location, as well and only a few minutes' walk to the central station. We'd say you'd get more than just your money's worth: you also gain a home away from home. :) ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany