Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked Hotel Cheers because it is a good value for a hotel in Taipei! You can't beat the price. I will say the room, although tiny, seemed mostly clean. The staff was eager to help with the internet connection problem in our room. Bathroom is nice and clean. Tv didn't work well at all. Located in a shopping area, lots of places to eat. Fifth floor with no elevator, in a tiny strange building that looked like apartments, so that was weird. It was located in a dirty run down back alley. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Sharon USA
- “ 我是住在隔壁的別館，簡單的裝修，因是頂層，下雨時有點吵，職員很友善及樂意提供協助，下次還是會選這裡。 ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ when check in first night，the room is on 5th floor.It smell badly. at the second night,we change for another one, it is not clean enough. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous China