House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is fine, just 10 mins walk to the hostel. But the number of shower room and toilet is few that you have to wait. General speaking, it's a ok place to stay one night and go to visit the Neuschwanstein. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ We really liked this place. It is located in a pretty house. It is clean and they have a breakfast zone.. The staff help you, but they are only in the day, so if you need something after 8pm, you must call them by phone. ”
- 26 May 2015 Jairo Colombia
- “ This hostel was very cute and in a good location in Füssen. The main drawbacks were that for two 8 person rooms on the top level, there was only one bathroom/shower, which made getting ready in the morning hard and there were not lockers in each room. Also, the stairs to the top level were quite precarious. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was very comfortable & inviting. They let us have our beds as soon as we got there at 10:30 a.m. We just dropped off our stuff & headed up to Neuschwanstein Castle. There are no lockers, but the door to the room locks. It seemed to attract a good crowd of travelers including families with kids. We would stay there again. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA