House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms weren't spotlessly clean. Internet was slow and spotty, not even reaching the rooms. Good breakfast included in price. Good beds and pillows. Not the best location in town, if you want better location you will pay more. A reasonable deal all in all. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Kimberly USA
- “ Quiet, great staff...they even went to their other hostel to allow us to have enough bikes for our group, clean, laundry costs reasonable ”
- 27 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was really friendly, and the atmosphere in the hostel was great. WiFi signal was not so good in the rooms and there was one computer where you can pay for Internet. Location is really great, though, and I would definitely recommend it. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Jelena Serbia
- “ Were nice and friendly people. There is a dinning room and you can bring your own food. There is fridge and water boiler you can use. They give u maps and any other kind of information u need. I enjoyed it:) ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria