House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only for students. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Tomasz Poland
- “ Füssen is a safe town. Probably that's why the doors weren't locked even at night. It was far away from the train station, where the bus to Neuschwanstein is. I would recommend spending more money for a better hostel/hotel. Breakfast wasn't included in the price too. The rooms (dormitory) were cramped, so were the showers. On the plus point, staff were very friendly. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Rooms weren't spotlessly clean. Internet was slow and spotty, not even reaching the rooms. Good breakfast included in price. Good beds and pillows. Not the best location in town, if you want better location you will pay more. A reasonable deal all in all. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Kimberly USA
- “ Quiet, great staff...they even went to their other hostel to allow us to have enough bikes for our group, clean, laundry costs reasonable ”
- 27 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA