House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was an excellent location to go see castles from. Down side is that there is no kitchen. They do have hot water for tea and coffee. Lockers are outside the room, but free to use. Breakfast is not included. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My two kids and I really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The location and value were great! The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We also took a tour that the owners offered and found it excellent (we saw a lot and learned a lot) and very reasonably priced. I misunderstood the fact that tickets for the castles weren't included and they went out of their way to get tickets for us. Since it was a small group tour, they were very flexible with us and showed us what WE wanted to see. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The location is fine, just 10 mins walk to the hostel. But the number of shower room and toilet is few that you have to wait. General speaking, it's a ok place to stay one night and go to visit the Neuschwanstein. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ We really liked this place. It is located in a pretty house. It is clean and they have a breakfast zone.. The staff help you, but they are only in the day, so if you need something after 8pm, you must call them by phone. ”
- 26 May 2015 Jairo Colombia