House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was very cute and in a good location in Füssen. The main drawbacks were that for two 8 person rooms on the top level, there was only one bathroom/shower, which made getting ready in the morning hard and there were not lockers in each room. Also, the stairs to the top level were quite precarious. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was very comfortable & inviting. They let us have our beds as soon as we got there at 10:30 a.m. We just dropped off our stuff & headed up to Neuschwanstein Castle. There are no lockers, but the door to the room locks. It seemed to attract a good crowd of travelers including families with kids. We would stay there again. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Only for students. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Tomasz Poland
- “ Füssen is a safe town. Probably that's why the doors weren't locked even at night. It was far away from the train station, where the bus to Neuschwanstein is. I would recommend spending more money for a better hostel/hotel. Breakfast wasn't included in the price too. The rooms (dormitory) were cramped, so were the showers. On the plus point, staff were very friendly. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore