House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was very comfortable & inviting. They let us have our beds as soon as we got there at 10:30 a.m. We just dropped off our stuff & headed up to Neuschwanstein Castle. There are no lockers, but the door to the room locks. It seemed to attract a good crowd of travelers including families with kids. We would stay there again. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Only for students. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Tomasz Poland
- “ Füssen is a safe town. Probably that's why the doors weren't locked even at night. It was far away from the train station, where the bus to Neuschwanstein is. I would recommend spending more money for a better hostel/hotel. Breakfast wasn't included in the price too. The rooms (dormitory) were cramped, so were the showers. On the plus point, staff were very friendly. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Rooms weren't spotlessly clean. Internet was slow and spotty, not even reaching the rooms. Good breakfast included in price. Good beds and pillows. Not the best location in town, if you want better location you will pay more. A reasonable deal all in all. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Kimberly USA