House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities are fine but there was no locked luggage room and every person did not receive their own key. We had strange interactions with their staff who was staying in the mixed door with us. ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This was an excellent location to go see castles from. Down side is that there is no kitchen. They do have hot water for tea and coffee. Lockers are outside the room, but free to use. Breakfast is not included. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My two kids and I really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The location and value were great! The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We also took a tour that the owners offered and found it excellent (we saw a lot and learned a lot) and very reasonably priced. I misunderstood the fact that tickets for the castles weren't included and they went out of their way to get tickets for us. Since it was a small group tour, they were very flexible with us and showed us what WE wanted to see. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany