Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing host, the best location i've ever seen, top deal ! The sole dark point is the cleanliness : there were hairs on the floor and in the bathroom... But i'll be Back anyway ;) ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The most welcoming and friendly host! A beautiful terace where we enjoyed breakfast that we made in the kitchen every morning. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Antun came to pick us up from harbor which is nice. On the way to the house showed us placed to eat, where to catch ferry from etc. We had a really lovely room with the view on the Korcula Old town from the balcony, double bed, fridge, en-suite bedroom and shared kitchen which was nice and tidy. Antun was lovely and gave us a bottle of home made excellent wine, time tables for buses, ferries and all information we needed really. We would be more than happy to come back there. Loved it! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous