House of Journey
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would highly recommend this place. Very great atmosphere and comfort. Very helpful staff - they truly aim to make this place a home from home. Also the building is very interesting. The hostel has the concept of "journey" - lots of storeys at this place. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The food was absolutely excellent. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Jerker Sweden
- “ Thank you for an awesome stay. Normally i dont stay that long most places, but your hospitality and the atmosphere made me stay. I really enjoyed staying in your gesthouse and i hope that you will keeo your positive, funny and welcoming attitude ti running your gesthouse. I really hope that i will get the chance to come back and stay with you again. All the best, magnus ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Excellent brand new hostel with great value for money. The owners knew the tastiest restaurants to go to and the hostel was air-conditioned almost throughout. It was a nice cold respite from the hot weather. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Warmly welcomed by the enhusiastic and congenial young proprietors, i had a pleasant stay. With an esthetically pleasing decor, House of Journey is a very clean and well thought out new hostel. The location of the hostel is excellent, on a quiet back street yet close to the action. My one criticism is having to go downstairs to pee in the middle of the night. i wish them well. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA