House of Journey
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The boss is committed to providing a fine hostel and it was very nice to stay in. ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This place is THE BEST! Central location to Penang, awesome owners, great vibe of people coming through and very clean facilities. Look no further than here if you're visiting Penang. The owners know the best kept secrets and will happily tell you where to go/eat! It's pretty new so the showers were particularly impressive and lots of Air con throughout. If you appreciate design the interior of the hostel is also particularly great! Had an awesome stay. Highly recommend! ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Gabriel Australia
- “ pros: super nice and helpful staff. good location cons: hot showers didn't work -- best it ever got was a warm shower ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ House of Journey is very good and comfortable. The staffs are always ready to help you and give you advice where to go and what to do. The security is top notch with everybody has his/her own key for front door, room, and locker. It's not a hostel where everyone can come and go and you don't know who they are. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I would highly recommend this place. Very great atmosphere and comfort. Very helpful staff - they truly aim to make this place a home from home. Also the building is very interesting. The hostel has the concept of "journey" - lots of storeys at this place. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous China