House of Journey
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very good guesthouse, completly clean and confortable! The staff was really cool ;) Might miss a bigger area to sitdown and discuss with other travellers, but bars are close so it s ok! ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous France
- “ House of Journey is a hidden gem located within Georgetown, Penang. Took me only approx. 5 - 10 minutes to walk from the jetty which connects the island to the mainland with regular ferry services. Love the atmosphere - travel brochures readily available on the reception front desk, friendly staff, main lobby wall decorated with photographs of (presumably) owner's travels. Good Wifi connection, personal locker and power points were much appreciated. Certainly value for money! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The boss is committed to providing a fine hostel and it was very nice to stay in. ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Anonymous Singapore