House of Journey
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ House of Journey is very good and comfortable. The staffs are always ready to help you and give you advice where to go and what to do. The security is top notch with everybody has his/her own key for front door, room, and locker. It's not a hostel where everyone can come and go and you don't know who they are. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I would highly recommend this place. Very great atmosphere and comfort. Very helpful staff - they truly aim to make this place a home from home. Also the building is very interesting. The hostel has the concept of "journey" - lots of storeys at this place. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The food was absolutely excellent. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Jerker Sweden
- “ Thank you for an awesome stay. Normally i dont stay that long most places, but your hospitality and the atmosphere made me stay. I really enjoyed staying in your gesthouse and i hope that you will keeo your positive, funny and welcoming attitude ti running your gesthouse. I really hope that i will get the chance to come back and stay with you again. All the best, magnus ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Excellent brand new hostel with great value for money. The owners knew the tastiest restaurants to go to and the hostel was air-conditioned almost throughout. It was a nice cold respite from the hot weather. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Malaysia