Houston International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I'm really sad that this was my first experience in a Hostel. I had to book for ONE day because the hostel I was going to stay had a private event the night I got to Houston. It's very poor and deteriorated. The worst: BEDBUGS! I found one climbing to my suitcase and others were bitten Then they offered OFF saying those were mosquito bites. Bathrooms are old and toilets do not flush properly so most of the people left their business there and everytime I used the bathroom I had to flush 3 times. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Ruth Puerto Rico
- “ Additional prices (Wi-Fi, laundry machine) are relatively expensive even though the staying price is cheap. The atmosphere is a little bit bad... depending on people who are staying there at that time. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ i stayed for one night and had little bites on my neck. i checked the mattress and there definitely was bedbug remnants. ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous USA