Houston International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the price, this was fine. Be warned...it's a lot of middle aged Americans who are one step out of a half-way house. That's not a bad thing, but this isn't your typical European youth hostel. The house is old but charming. Good neighborhood. Friendly staff, but limited office hours. I very much enjoyed the piano. Solid wifi. Hot water. Kitchen works. No lockers for valuables is a big minus. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Nathaniel USA
- “ Friendly people, very comfortable house. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ A bit out of the way but the staff were lovely ”
- 14 May 2016 Rachel England
- “ You experience is up to you. The more you interact and hangout with the people there the better your experiences will be. I had an amazing time there. I had never imagined that I will have such an awesome time there. ”
- 12 Jan 2016 Shristi India