Howard Johnson Inn Las Vegas Strip
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at Howard Johnson Inn in the middle and in the end Oct 2013, total 7 nights. Location is not bad for such low price. Right between Strip and Downtown, Deuce bus stop is very close. From airport you can take bus 108 or 109. Quite and clean enough. Room is big enough. Very helpful staff. Sergey, Russia ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Well...all and all it was just ok and an average place for that little money, but the staff was really cocky and the food in Cuban restaurant (restaurant? not really!) had the worst food I've ever eaten! But what else can you expect for that money, really. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Estonia
- “ I've booked the 4 person 2 bedroom suite, but when I arrived, manager on site told me that they literally don't have such room! They refused to give my money back and didn't propose me another room. So, after 20 minutes of arguing with them, I just left. I advice to NEVER book this hotel - you will be disappointed. Andrey ”
- 23 Nov 2012 Anonymous Russia
- “ I have returned for sevral trips because you are friendly and promp, Your look after the detils. You will continue to have my visits ”
- 02 Nov 2012 alban USA