Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic Location, cheap, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed. The only thing I didn't like was that all of your luggage is kept in the same room opposite to the beds, so if anyone wanted to take your stuff there's nothing stopping them. Would be nice to have a locker and key. Other than that the place was great :) ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its cheap but far away from the old town. the main building was nice but there were other rooms downstairs and the smell was horrible. There were rats in the backyard and some of them were as big as cats. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ The Hoza hostel is nice for a quick stopover. But its not too clean and smells. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ The rooms are not clean enough But overall it is average and it should be improved alot ”
- 26 Dec 2014 ali Netherlands
“ humid ambient ”
Thank you for finding the time to rate your stay with us.
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Turkey
“ Very basic, okay for the price. ”
Many thanks for the review.
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
“ great location and kind staff :) ”
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us.
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea