Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel standards with hostel fees, extremely friendly staff. highly recommended! ”
- 13 May 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This hostel is more like a homestay that you actually stay in the owner's house. Located 10 min walking distance from the train station, with shops and restaurants just half block away. The rooms have a lot of characters, made me feel cozy and comfortable. The owner is nice and helpful =) The hostel is a bit far from downtown (~30 min walking) but quite near to night-market. Trust me, unless you are driving your own car or scooter, staying closer to the train station will make your life easier. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ People there are very friendly and nice. We really love our bedroom a lot. It is quite near the train station and there are a few fruits stall near the hostel. ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Anonymous Singapore