Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hotel we stayed at in Taiwan. The rooms were all amazing, clean, and well decorated. The beds were very comfortable. The owner picked us up from the bus station in her car, making finding the hostel very easy. We booked a 4 bed room, but it was really 2 queen size beds. Everything else was great though. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Daniel USA
- “ Hotel standards with hostel fees, extremely friendly staff. highly recommended! ”
- 13 May 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This hostel is more like a homestay that you actually stay in the owner's house. Located 10 min walking distance from the train station, with shops and restaurants just half block away. The rooms have a lot of characters, made me feel cozy and comfortable. The owner is nice and helpful =) The hostel is a bit far from downtown (~30 min walking) but quite near to night-market. Trust me, unless you are driving your own car or scooter, staying closer to the train station will make your life easier. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA