Hue Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is definitely a party hostel, so if you're not into that, don't stay here. Dorm was not very big and dark. Cleanliness was average. It's easy to meet people, since everyone's hanging out in the restaurant/bar area. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ It's not the hostels fault that there isn't much to do in Hue. Luckily the laid back attitude and huge wrap around balcony of the hostel make up for the lack of sights in town. The beds are comfy, the free breakfast is awesome, but the wifi comes and goes and having one bathroom for ten girls can be rough. Luckily it worked out fine when I was there. Liked the hostel, just wish it was in a different city. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was fantastic! They were very helpful about getting me around town, and they helped me book a great cooking class. There were always people in the lounge, giving it a very relaxing atmosphere. Really easy to meet people if that's what you are looking for. Well within walking distance to a huge market and the imperial city. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Stephanie USA