Hunny Hostel Bandung
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Owner's family could speak in Cantonese and English that superised me, I arrived there in the morning, they also could let me go to the bed and have a shower. They gave me some useful information that visiting around in lambung and bandung as well. I enjoyed a family style hostel in bandung in Hunny Hostel. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I really want to say thank you for all the helps from the staff. He was really kind and amazingly informative about traveling Bandung and moving to another city. Except that shower facility was little bit poor(water heater was great though), every other stuff was so perfect now I miss there. Plus, I recommend who stay here to visit KAKIKU (you can experience decent Chinese massage) near the Hilton. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Extremely good and friendly hosts. Had a great experience. Best location for a hostel and the rooftop was splendid for chilling out. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Jay Singapore
- “ Great hostel - no complaints whatsoever! The staff in particular were excellent, in terms of giving us advice on where to go and directions. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous Scotland