Hush Hostel Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay here. It's a wonderful place to slow down and regroup... ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostel I ve ever stayed ! Nice turkish breakfast incl. very clean! Shower did not work couple times. Backyard is excellent , quite and kittens are so lovely :) rooftop has a nice view of Bosporus . I will come back again but I am little worry if I wanna recommend it. I don't want ths Plc packed when I am there:) lovely place ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Mustafa Turkey
- “ I spent a whole day at Hush lo unge as I stopped over in Istanbul on my way to Middle East. I needed to rest a few hours and I opted for Hush because it's close to the airport, half an hour from Sabiha Gocek. I asked to have breakfast the day I arrive as I wouldn't stayed overnight and they let me have it. Staff is great and I lo ed the garden and the terrace! Perfect!! ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ A nice hostel with a good athmosphere. The double room was large and had a balcony. The backyard is really nice to chill a have a beer. Keep in mind that the hostel is on the Asian side of the city so you have to take the ferry home (but it is a nice trip). ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great home-like atmpsphere with different lounge zone, kitchen and up floor terrase for sunbathing Good clean private and doormitory rooms Cute animals in the garden where you can spend days and evenings Good location to bus station of Kadikoy Nice and helpful staff I would definetely stay again. Thanks! ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous Russia