Hush Hostel Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was easily worth the price and having a place to sleep was an added freebie. Hands down best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel. Facilities were nice. A little walk from the ferries, but not too bad. No elevator. Room was on the 5th floor, which was a bit rough after walking around all day. Not too close to the nearest mosque, but you could hear the call to prayer at 4:30am if you left the window open. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We wondered around for quite a while trying to find the Hush Hostel - fortunately it really wasn't that far, and the people of Istanbul are tremendously helpful and lovely. I'd be delighted to stay at the Hush again. I'd imagine warmer weather would make it even more enjoyable. 5th floor had a really sweet patio - overcast January wasn't optimal - but very much enjoyed our stay anyway. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Loretta USA
- “ I had a great stay here. It's a wonderful place to slow down and regroup... ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostel I ve ever stayed ! Nice turkish breakfast incl. very clean! Shower did not work couple times. Backyard is excellent , quite and kittens are so lovely :) rooftop has a nice view of Bosporus . I will come back again but I am little worry if I wanna recommend it. I don't want ths Plc packed when I am there:) lovely place ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Mustafa Turkey
- “ I spent a whole day at Hush lo unge as I stopped over in Istanbul on my way to Middle East. I needed to rest a few hours and I opted for Hush because it's close to the airport, half an hour from Sabiha Gocek. I asked to have breakfast the day I arrive as I wouldn't stayed overnight and they let me have it. Staff is great and I lo ed the garden and the terrace! Perfect!! ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy