Hush Hostel Moda
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked a triple room but this was not the case as the third bed was an inflatable one. Then the room was very noisy just above live music bar, hard to sleep before 3-4am .... ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Positive: The staff was very friendly and helped when there was a question about touristic stuff; Hostel was nice and clean. Negative: It's noisy in the neighborhood until ca. 2am, plus mechanical noises from the house?. Even if you close the window. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Vitali Germany
- “ Excellent location in the Kadikoy side of Istanbul. It will be less noisy and away from the noisy side of Taskim side of Istanbul. There will be less tourists wandering around. There are many restaurants nearby. It is easy to get to all the tourist spots because the boat ferry is so easy and cheap and you will enjoy the view from the ferry. The hostel is very modern and clean. Almost like a hotel. Only thing is that there is no kitchen. But don't worry, supermarket is right across. ”
- 18 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA