Hvar Out Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very well located, close to several supermarkets, to Hvar's old town and to its Port. The staff was attentive and the kitchen was clean, but it's too small for the quantity of people in the hostel. It happens the same with the bathrooms, very few for the quantity of people... there should be at least 2 more to moderate the lines to take a shower... There are medium lockers and the rooms were small, without outlets in all beds. The prices in summer were really high. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ So much fun! Hvar Out Hostel is a great place for young travelers who are looking to meet people and have a good time. There is a very social and friendly environment that made my stay very enjoyable. Everyone is so welcoming and the staff is very helpful with recommendations. But don't worry if you want to have a good night sleep, they do enforce their quiet hours nicely. I would stay again and I recommend it! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Katherine USA
- “ No complaints regarding the hostel. The lady in reception was excellent, giving tons of info and help. Right on the pier and close walk to all things on the Island. Rooftop closes at 10 due to noise constraints (in a neighborhood) but you go on bar crawls with the staff afterwards. Great place to stay! ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA