Hvar Out Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So much fun! Hvar Out Hostel is a great place for young travelers who are looking to meet people and have a good time. There is a very social and friendly environment that made my stay very enjoyable. Everyone is so welcoming and the staff is very helpful with recommendations. But don't worry if you want to have a good night sleep, they do enforce their quiet hours nicely. I would stay again and I recommend it! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Katherine USA
- “ No complaints regarding the hostel. The lady in reception was excellent, giving tons of info and help. Right on the pier and close walk to all things on the Island. Rooftop closes at 10 due to noise constraints (in a neighborhood) but you go on bar crawls with the staff afterwards. Great place to stay! ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Danielle USA
- “ Amazing hostel. Extremely central location, close to the ferry port and all nightclubs and bars. Out of all the hostels in Croatia we've stayed this was our favourite. Mel Ante and Connor are all very welcoming and chilled. They take the group upstairs on the balcony for drinks each night and then out into the town. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Hvar and I'll definitely be returning! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Sandra Australia
- “ Excellent staff and excellent atmosphere - if you're looking for a good time and meeting new people, stay here! Wish I'd stayed longer :) ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany