Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked 3 night, but at arrival they told us that the rooms we booked where not yet available and that we needed to stay in another room for 1 night. The first night was just terrible. The room was very dirty, and the smell was that of a public toilet. The next day i told the manager that i wanted my money back for that night, which was granted. We changed rooms to the originally booked rooms, which where more than ok. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ After we booked the room online and arrive to Kunming, suddenly they informed us that our booked room is not available any more but they can provide an alternative ( but with shared facilities, not en suite that we have paid for). After talking over for sometime, they reluctantly gave us the keys for the original room. So be careful with "check-in complications". Other than that it is an average place to stay. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ as far as it was not an hotel but a flat in a building ( 23th level), without any indication, it was very difficult to find the entrance and I didn't met the owner. By chance one chinese people phone to get the flat entrance door.How ever it was a nice and confortable flat a bit far from downtown. ”
- 29 Sep 2012 Auclair