I-Drive Grand Resort & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I will never trust a booking from hostels.com unless I get a full refund. I was over charged for a booking. When I explained what I needed to pay they threatened to cancel booking so we had no place to stay. WiFi was down 24/7. We had no functioning lights and toilet was broken. The night staff abused us when we advised of these problems and also told if we were unhappy to go somewhere else. I have never experienced such a bad booking to stay. I even flew home instead of going miami as planned. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 mathew Australia
- “ I did not have any expectation to this hotel, but it was still the worst experience I've ever had. ”
- 13 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I nicknamed this the room of Doom. Poor security (safe had a hole where the lock should be), very very poor hospitality and service from all staff - being told that it would be 'more convenient for me if you booked your own taxi' when I requested one is outright rude. The room was appalling and if I am honest I have spent less money on much nicer in the past. The notice in the lobby that they don't serve 'locals' - or 'handle cash' is a pretty good indicator of how dodgy this place is. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Sean England
- “ Even though this is not a hostel, it's well priced for the area. Just prepare yourself to pay an extra $10 per day with of $8.99 resort fee and taxes. It's a bit of a misrepresentation, but it's the cheapest option you'll find at International Dr. Plus, they offer free shuttle to all Disney parks and Universal. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil