IHSP Chicago Hostel at Damen CTA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My group greatly enjoyed staying at the hostel. One commented that it was "neat" to meet people from other countries and talk about the issues of the day. I liked the stay because of the location, value for the dollar, and agreeable staff. Thanks for helping make my group's trip to Chicago a great experience. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place, easy to find, felt really safe there, was a really relaxed vibe and the staff were super helpful - Sam and Pao were the two names I remember to single out for praise, but I'll be back soon and I'm sure more staff will get a namecheck then! ”
- 04 May 2016 Catherine Wales
- “ Fantastic hostel. Very close to the Damen Subway station and I couldn't fault anything with the hostel at all. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful (shout out to Meg for her top tips in Chicago) and had pretty much every facility you could think of - including a great roof terrace. It's a brilliant find. ”
- 21 Apr 2016 Hamish England