IHSP Chicago Hostel at Damen CTA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place! Loved it! The best hostel I've ever been! For sure! The staff are good, credits do Daniel who is very friendly. The common are is perfect and the rooms I don't have anything to complain. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Really great location right next to the Damen blue line station and a well-stocked Walgreens. Perfect when arriving hungry and tired from O'hare late at night. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I was pleasantly surprised that this hostel was located in such a great area. There are plenty of restaurants bars, and shopping in the area. The hostel itself was nice. I stayed in the female dorm and it was fully occupied with the exception of one bed, but I did not feel too cramped .It does get a little messy with 9 women being in one room, however, there was never more than 4 people in the room because people came and went all day/night. The free breakfast is definitely a plus. Great staff! ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and facilities, apart from the oven not working on our last night. Great to have free computer and printing. Really friendly reception. We had a great stay and will definitely be back. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Alistir England