IHSP Santa Barbara
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a really nice hostel for our stay, although we only stayed there for two nights and spent most of our time in the city. Quiet in the night and overall clean. Compared to other hostels in US maybe somewhat expensive, but SB in overall seemed not to be a good place to save money. ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great job by the staff (Paul) in letting me know what there was to do in the area and cool spots to check out, especially food. Pancakes were yummy. Thanks! :) ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The shower situation was completely unacceptable. I paid for access to a shower, however the faucet did not produce water, it produced steam. ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Gillian USA
- “ Not enough restrooms, curfew to go inside in the evening. Small and crowded rooms. Fine beds! ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous Netherlands