IHSP Santa Barbara
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was miss informed on the website that this HOTEL was only for Students. I am not a student, I went to visit my Student daughter. I was not able to stay at the hostel. I slept in my car on the street. I still was charged the regular amount, even I did not stay. They did not want to give me a refund. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Jose Mexico
- “ The hostel was very chilled out. Small but friendly. Its one of the only affordable places to stay in the city. I loved making my own breakfast pancake and eating on the lovely porch. Holly was super friendly and right about EVERYTHING. She was great to chat to and get information from. Overall had a really great time! ”
- 06 May 2014 Teresa USA
- “ Great location, and super helpful staff! Thank you! ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Stephanie Canada
- “ Expensive but really good. Location is about 30 minutes walking from bus and train station, but the street is safe. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Sara Italy
- “ The only good thing is the rooftop deck, the rest is just rubbish, especially the bathrooms. Breakfast is just pancakes and coffee. Staff is very nice though. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Yven Pascal Germany