IHSP Santa Barbara
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My visit was a great community feeling with other travelers from Germany, Australia, & Denmark. I enjoyed how friendly the staff was and how conveniently it was located to a Trader Joe's I will definitely visit again. My only critique is the bottom bunk bed's mattress was worn, but hope mattresses are replaced as they wear down. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Gabby USA
- “ paul was GREAT.... the young travelers left something to be desired... apparently they forgot to bring their mother... and they have little consideration for others... KEEP THE DOOR TO SLEEPING QUARTERS CLOSED AFTER 10 PM... SOME PEOPLE GET UP EARLY TO MAKE APPT'S... DO NOT PEE ON FLOOR.... APPARENTLY THE MALES HAVE A TENDENCY TO DRINK AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES... CLOSE THE SHOWER CURTAIN, WHEN THERE IS AN INCH OF WATER ON THE FLOOR... MOP IT UP... GROSS STANDING IN WATER ”
- 04 Sep 2016 lori USA
- “ Not so comfortable and the most expensive hostel I've been so far. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Location was great, close to the beach and to the main street, staff was helpful. Breakfeast, on the other hand, was really poor since there was only one option: pancakes. I feel that for the price you pay, they could offer more (fruits, juice, bread, etc). Also, didn't see any activities for travelers, which helps who is traveling alone. There are not many options of hostels in town and this is the cheapest one, so I would recommend it, but I think they could improve some things :) ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Renata Brazil
- “ This hostel looked small from the outside, but was very comfortable and full of character. I great value in Santa Barbara, which is known for exorbitant hotel prices. The hostel staff was exceptionally accommodating and personable. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Edward