IM Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks to all staffs especially to Mrs. nami. ”
- 25 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A very nice staff in a good backpackers. Also, it's possible to go to the roof to enjoy the Osaka's night. ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous France
- “ I have heard that the quality of hostels in Osaka is really bad, but the IM Guesthouse was good. Maybe next time I go to Osaka I will book this again. ”
- 04 May 2015 Stefanie Germany
- “ Nima and her staff is very kind. I loved the place in an norrow street with out cars but at 5 min to the loop line train station of Momodani ”
- 29 Apr 2015 cristiano Italy
- “ Our Japanese style room (tatami mats and futon beds) was quite good, but the "bathroom" was not to great - tiny toilet, sink was on the corridor, shower definately needs some work done! Staff was nice though! ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ We had wonderful time at IM guest house....Manager Nome was very Kind person.During our stay we met people from diff countries and had discussions wit them ”
- 10 Aug 2014 AJITH India