IM Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The host is so nice that we were really enjoying taliking with each other .Thank you so much~ ”
- 04 May 2013 LIN China
- “ The hostel owners were incredibly nice. That being said, most of the hostel seemed to be outside, nothing was particularly clean, and it all had the somewhat shabby feel of a motel. It would not be my first choice of hostel in the future. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ the room is unexpectedly small. should be lower in price. the hostel is a 20-min walk to another big intersection of JR, other railways & subway: Tsuruhashi 鶴橋 (only 1 station of subway to Nipponbashi) which hasn't been mentioned in hostel's website. it's suggested that after check-in, one can ask the hostel staff how to go to that station. ”
- 23 Nov 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They knew how to speak in Korean and English too, and it helped me a lot in making my way around. ”
- 04 Aug 2012 Anonymous Singapore