Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good location, a bit far from the city but nice and quiet, transport is simple only one train no changing required, the walk up the hill is not a problem. The swimming pool and bar is a huge bonus. It is not the average hostel but the disabled people it supports is commendable. fans were not working and it was very hot. Another problem is smoking, although smoking was not allowed in the buildings, people smoked in the doorways and the interiors just stank of cigarette smoke, big problem. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Marino Australia
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever been to. Perfect for relaxing out of the city and yet the best place to meet nice travellers from all over. The parc, the pool, the design, the boars. An experience not easy to forget. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Donatello Italy
- “ This place is very strange, but I LOVED it. There are cats running around during the day and wild pigs at night! (They bite) bed was comfortable, rooms were clean and breakfast was decent (free!!!) I met some people that I will no doubt be friends with for the rest of my life. The 24 hour bar is great too ;-) the distance sucks but only one train to center of town! Buy the T10 pass and it's only 1€ a trip. Or hop the gates. Decor is really strange too. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Emily