Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A non-profit hostel for a good cause. You won't find a cheaper hostel this close to Barcelona, and the price includes a good-sized breakfast and decent wifi. The location in a national park is very quiet and a nice escape from the city. Then again, the location also means that there are no shops or restaurants anywhere nearby, so you have to take a train to go anywhere/get anything. Each one-way trip is €2.15, so that could cancel out what you're saving by picking this hostel. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff had a very dissappointing "give your money and get out" attitude. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Sergey Russia
- “ INOUT hostel... kind of far from Barcelona downtown, just a train away which takes around 15 - 20 min. Is not a walking distance but the train service is really good. WiFi is great. The place has a pool... which is really cold (at least for me, I'm from a tropical weather haha) the staff is great, they have a couple of computers available and the sorroundings are great, it's kind of a country place, distant from the city but not that far! ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica