Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is very strange, but I LOVED it. There are cats running around during the day and wild pigs at night! (They bite) bed was comfortable, rooms were clean and breakfast was decent (free!!!) I met some people that I will no doubt be friends with for the rest of my life. The 24 hour bar is great too ;-) the distance sucks but only one train to center of town! Buy the T10 pass and it's only 1€ a trip. Or hop the gates. Decor is really strange too. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Emily
- “ The staff were excellent, very helpful and the grounds were beautiful. They also had great facilites and it was really easy to meet people there. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Adrienne Australia
- “ I would honestly not recommend this hostel if you want to see a little bit of Barcelona. If you like walking up a huge hill with all your luggage and only want to be in the hostel all day long. Then this one is an ok way to spent your free time. Otherwise I would not stay here and also the staff was mostly not really nice. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Cara Germany
- “ A non-profit hostel for a good cause. You won't find a cheaper hostel this close to Barcelona, and the price includes a good-sized breakfast and decent wifi. The location in a national park is very quiet and a nice escape from the city. Then again, the location also means that there are no shops or restaurants anywhere nearby, so you have to take a train to go anywhere/get anything. Each one-way trip is €2.15, so that could cancel out what you're saving by picking this hostel. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA