Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You will have to hike to get to this hostel. There is a beautiful path you can walk around. Free breakfast, there is a restaurant right in one of the buildings. One of the employees was a little short-tempered with me for not being able to speak Spanish but it wasnt a big deal. Metro is right next to the path you hike up and down. There is a nice park when you get off the metro as well. ”
- 16 Jul 2016 Soren USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying here and I would stay here again. The location is perfect in the forest, very close to the city, only 15 minutes by train. There is a swimming pool. The bathrooms and beds are immaculately clean. I am very happy. ”
- 29 May 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ They said I can to the airport cab ride from the location would be cheaper for 3 people than the 2.50 a person night but and the cab ride was 36$ ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous USA