Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It looks like its far away but it actually isnt. Its about 20 minutes away from the main square. Just one train with no tranfer or anything will take you there. You do have to climb up a hill to get to the hostel but its not bad at all. Thought, big suitcases might not be easy to carry up that hill. Good vibe, surrounded by nature and well-cleaned. If location is your drawback for this, it actually isnt that bad so dont worry. ”
- 22 Apr 2017 Anonymous Japan
- “ You will have to hike to get to this hostel. There is a beautiful path you can walk around. Free breakfast, there is a restaurant right in one of the buildings. One of the employees was a little short-tempered with me for not being able to speak Spanish but it wasnt a big deal. Metro is right next to the path you hike up and down. There is a nice park when you get off the metro as well. ”
- 16 Jul 2016 Soren USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying here and I would stay here again. The location is perfect in the forest, very close to the city, only 15 minutes by train. There is a swimming pool. The bathrooms and beds are immaculately clean. I am very happy. ”
- 29 May 2016 Anonymous Russia