Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever been to. Perfect for relaxing out of the city and yet the best place to meet nice travellers from all over. The parc, the pool, the design, the boars. An experience not easy to forget. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Donatello Italy
- “ This place is very strange, but I LOVED it. There are cats running around during the day and wild pigs at night! (They bite) bed was comfortable, rooms were clean and breakfast was decent (free!!!) I met some people that I will no doubt be friends with for the rest of my life. The 24 hour bar is great too ;-) the distance sucks but only one train to center of town! Buy the T10 pass and it's only 1€ a trip. Or hop the gates. Decor is really strange too. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Emily
- “ The staff were excellent, very helpful and the grounds were beautiful. They also had great facilites and it was really easy to meet people there. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Adrienne Australia
- “ I would honestly not recommend this hostel if you want to see a little bit of Barcelona. If you like walking up a huge hill with all your luggage and only want to be in the hostel all day long. Then this one is an ok way to spent your free time. Otherwise I would not stay here and also the staff was mostly not really nice. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Cara Germany