Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed staying here and I would stay here again. The location is perfect in the forest, very close to the city, only 15 minutes by train. There is a swimming pool. The bathrooms and beds are immaculately clean. I am very happy. ”
- 29 May 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ They said I can to the airport cab ride from the location would be cheaper for 3 people than the 2.50 a person night but and the cab ride was 36$ ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ good location, a bit far from the city but nice and quiet, transport is simple only one train no changing required, the walk up the hill is not a problem. The swimming pool and bar is a huge bonus. It is not the average hostel but the disabled people it supports is commendable. fans were not working and it was very hot. Another problem is smoking, although smoking was not allowed in the buildings, people smoked in the doorways and the interiors just stank of cigarette smoke, big problem. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Marino Australia