IS@K Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I can't say enough good things about this place. The hostel is cleaned every single day and well maintained by a really friendly staff. They are there from 9 until 12 midnight and are always happy to chat or answer questions about the city. The common area is big and comfortable and it's easy to talk to and meet other travelers. Rooms are big and there is plenty space for your things and to sleep comfortable. The area is amazing too. Recommended! ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Dokho Kim, his mother, son Jin and friend Chris are a hospitable team. The facilities are good with kitchen and laundry. Beds are comfortable. Area is upscale with many restaurants, clubs, and stores. I would recommend to others. Bill Beyers ”
- 14 Apr 2016 William USA
- “ This was my first stay at a hostel, but I have to say, it set the bar very high. The staff were very friendly and informative. Part of my wonderful experience was obviously the friendships I made with the other hostel guests, but even without that, I would highly recommend this hostel. It's in a great location next to many restaurants/bars/clubs. When I come back to Korea later this year, I will definitely book my stay at this hostel again. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Luis USA
- “ Free foods not only coffee, tea but pasta, cookng oil etc,especially Kimchi. ”
- 01 Dec 2015 Tetsuro Japan
- “ Staff was very friendly and they like to get to know their guests. I felt very welcome. I may end up making it my main hostel when I travel to Seoul. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA