IS@K Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Me and my friends were happy stay at Is@K guesthouse.The staff & the owner were very helpful and kind.The restrooms & the kitchen were very clean. The atmosphere also very good, it's like being home and we can borrow hanbook for taking picture. But it will be better if Is@K has elevator/lift due the location is at 4th floor and most of us already very tired travelling all day and bring heavy suitcase.The rooms were okay. Not too far from subway station. Close to money changer,restaurant,& shops. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I stayed at IS@K Guesthouse in May 2014 for 18 days. The Itaewon location was nice and the staff were really excellent. Tasteful deco and nice friendly ambiance were extra benefits of staying there as well as very reasonable price. I have nothing but praise for this hostel and I will definitely stay here next time I am in Seoul. My thanks go to the owner and the staff of IS@K. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice staff! The private single room was very small but comfortable and clean. Good value for the price. ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Sarah Canada
- “ The area itself is very foreigner-friendly with an abundance of restaurants and clubs. Ideal for those teaching in rural Korea looking for entertainment. While I'm not in this category, I was still impressed by the incredibly friendly staff and cleanliness. However, the location is not ideal to get around the city from. ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Matthew USA
- “ A hostel with excellent and helpful staff, in one of the most convenient areas for travelers in Seoul. Rooms were very clean and well furnished. Our room (a deluxe double bed private) was in overall excellent condition with all of the amenities well-provided; a private bathroom would be nice, but that's a relatively minor quibble. I've always made this hostel my first choice for trips to Seoul, and I'll continue to do so in the future. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I loved this place,, the staff were really helpful but at the same time, they were not in yr face all the time, you are free to enjoy a common area with satelite tv and this place has many showers, a computer, a rooftop view,, great area, ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Evan Canada