IS@K Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The area itself is very foreigner-friendly with an abundance of restaurants and clubs. Ideal for those teaching in rural Korea looking for entertainment. While I'm not in this category, I was still impressed by the incredibly friendly staff and cleanliness. However, the location is not ideal to get around the city from. ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Matthew USA
- “ I loved this place,, the staff were really helpful but at the same time, they were not in yr face all the time, you are free to enjoy a common area with satelite tv and this place has many showers, a computer, a rooftop view,, great area, ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Evan Canada
- “ Very nice place, with a decent location relative to the city. Stayed Monday and Tuesday night so the night life was not great. Went back to this area in the town latter when staying at another hostel and the night life was really good. The owner is really nice and will just chill out with you on the sofa. Out of the three places I stayed in Seoul this was the most well air conditioned and nicest place to sleep of them all. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is very conveniently located in Itaewon, the biggest foreigner district of Seoul. The room was lovely and clean and I loved that everything we needed was provided (towels, soap, toothpaste, cups, water, extra blankets). I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Canada