IS@K Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dokho Kim, his mother, son Jin and friend Chris are a hospitable team. The facilities are good with kitchen and laundry. Beds are comfortable. Area is upscale with many restaurants, clubs, and stores. I would recommend to others. Bill Beyers ”
- 14 Apr 2016 William USA
- “ This was my first stay at a hostel, but I have to say, it set the bar very high. The staff were very friendly and informative. Part of my wonderful experience was obviously the friendships I made with the other hostel guests, but even without that, I would highly recommend this hostel. It's in a great location next to many restaurants/bars/clubs. When I come back to Korea later this year, I will definitely book my stay at this hostel again. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Luis USA
- “ Free foods not only coffee, tea but pasta, cookng oil etc,especially Kimchi. ”
- 01 Dec 2015 Tetsuro Japan
- “ Staff was very friendly and they like to get to know their guests. I felt very welcome. I may end up making it my main hostel when I travel to Seoul. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying here and wish I would have stayed longer. I forget their names but the manager and one of his helpers were really helpful and nice. It is very home-y and I would stay here again! (: ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The private room is basically a tiny closed-off closet with a bed and a cupboard--sounds weird but it's really great, I swear!. other hostels charge 40k for a private room, which is not necessary. I really just need a walled-off sleeping area. For 5k won more than the mixed area, this is a great deal! I felt much safer and more secure in the private room. This hostel is very close to the main itaewon drinking areas, so I felt safe with the short walk from the bar to the hostel. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Allyson Canada