IS@K Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really cool place. People were nice and the staff was extremely friendly. My only word of advice is to install some heating in the bathroom because it can get very cold during the winter. ”
- 24 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ My reliable Itaewon hostel! I always meet fun people here, or just run into friends from other parts of the country. Good, comfortable place. ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Alexis
- “ Really great place to stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful and were kind enough to help with a request that was our mistake. Great place to stay would definitely return if I come back to Seoul. ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Anonymous England
- “ This hostel exceeded my expectation beyond and above. The stuffs are super nice, friendly and will try to help you in every possible means. I really enjoyed my stay here and I will be back again. The hostel is not just excellent it's just OUTSTANDING!!!! ”
- 14 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I can't say enough good things about this place. The hostel is cleaned every single day and well maintained by a really friendly staff. They are there from 9 until 12 midnight and are always happy to chat or answer questions about the city. The common area is big and comfortable and it's easy to talk to and meet other travelers. Rooms are big and there is plenty space for your things and to sleep comfortable. The area is amazing too. Recommended! ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Dokho Kim, his mother, son Jin and friend Chris are a hospitable team. The facilities are good with kitchen and laundry. Beds are comfortable. Area is upscale with many restaurants, clubs, and stores. I would recommend to others. Bill Beyers ”
- 14 Apr 2016 William USA