ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved this hostel! I stayed there for 5 nights and the atmosphere was really great! The staff is super helpful and friendly. If you’re looking for a nice place to stay and meet people at the same time, I would totally recommend this place! ”
- 30 May 2018 Salomé Belgium
- “ Great deal for those looking for a cheap comfortable stay in a highly desirable place such as San Diego. ”
- 27 Apr 2018 Robin USA
- “ Nice place to stay, very helpful and friendly staff. Take advantage of the free meals, most guests really enjoyed the food. Comfortable bunks and consistent housekeeping. Engaging daily group activities that catered to a variety of different interests. Cool areas on property to relax by yourself or hang out and meet new people from various walks of life and countries. Good location close to night life and eateries. I highly recommend, it was a great experience on my way to visit Lake Tahoe... ”
- 20 Mar 2018 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I fell in love with this place and will definitely go back! We extended our stay because we didn’t want to leave! That’s the only problem about this place actually.. the vibe, the people and the general experience is so awesome it’s almost impossible to leave! Feels like a home away from home! The free dinners and activities really helped us enjoy our time in San Diego! I didn’t know how awesome travelling in hostel could be before I stayed there, more than a place to stay it’s an experience! ”
- 13 Feb 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ Absolutely AMAZING staff!! They really make you feel welcome and comfortable. The place has so much character and the atmosphere is incredibly positive and welcoming. This was my first hostel experience and it really set the bar high. I would recommend to anyone and everyone! ”
- 28 Jul 2017 Katie