ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Barbara and the girls were amazing! I had a wonderful time and all of the staff were friendly and courteous. I will definitely be back and recommend this establishment to friends and family. Thanks for a great time! ”
- 04 May 2017 paul USA
- “ room 6 can be loud being next to the common area. Also can get kinda stuffy. ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Carter USA
- “ I think this is the best hostel I have ever been (and I’ve been in hundreds). They give you breakfast and dinner, and a lot of free (and cool) activities. The people working there is always in good mood, good and clean facilities. And the price is very chip (you are in California...) ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I got to meet people from all walks of life in a very inviting environment. I would recommend this place to anybody visiting San Diego. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Chris USA