ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ room 6 can be loud being next to the common area. Also can get kinda stuffy. ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Carter USA
- “ I think this is the best hostel I have ever been (and I’ve been in hundreds). They give you breakfast and dinner, and a lot of free (and cool) activities. The people working there is always in good mood, good and clean facilities. And the price is very chip (you are in California...) ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I got to meet people from all walks of life in a very inviting environment. I would recommend this place to anybody visiting San Diego. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Chris USA
- “ Staff shut off the lights at 9 or 10pm without telling us why..? Then after inquiry they told us it's to keep the drunks outside. It was 3 of us sharing a bottle of wine.. so we went outside. Within the hour we were told to keep our noise down. We were talking but it was fairly early and we were not overly loud. If you want to be social after 10pm I don't suggest going to this place. Very dissatisfied with this hostel. Bed was dirty too. We didn't end up staying ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Grant Canada
- “ This hostel is in a great location in Little Italy. There's an awesome farmers market right outside on Saturdays. Overall, the beds were super uncomfortable, and the staff made me feel like I was invading their home space. Everything in the place also felt grimy, and unclean. My biggest issue was that there was really no good common area to meet people/hang out. Food is served breakfast and dinner, which is nice, but nothing ever too appetizing, so I chose to look outside the hostel. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Ian USA
- “ This is a nice cozy hostel comprising of several small "cottages" which house hostel guests. The main house has very steep stairs so care is needed when going up or down the stairs. In addition, this hostel needs to install a few more restrooms to accommodate guests without having us to wait in line. Otherwise, the staff is super friendly and most helpful with free breakfasts and dinner as well. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Norma USA