ITH Zoo Hostel San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was there 4 days and it was great. I had a great experience in the ITH Zoo, they are very friendly and i joined in different activities every day. I met a amazing group of people from different nationalities. I recommend this place. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Overall nice experience, good atmosphere, great location, positive. Some other comments, my room was not exactly like the photos they presented online; indeed there were better rooms, but not mine. Street noise (from cars) is also a consideration as my room window was just above street. Other than that, I think over $30 a night for a "hostel" (not in NYC) seems a bit overpriced. When trying to book another night for following week, they asked already for $35... why, they said "price change daily ”
- 23 Feb 2016 Ari Israel
- “ Great hostel for smokers. The rest of us? Great location. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing hostel! Great stuff, very clean, great atmosphere, free breakfast & dinner :) awesome activities! I've been to four different hostels in San Diego and I can easily say that the Zoo Hostel is my favorite one in San Diego! ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Christopher Germany
- “ Excellent people. Best hostel I've stayed in ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Liam Ireland