IYHF Youth Hostel Zinkensdamm
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean, friendly, great location close to public transportation, well organised public areas, decent sized rooms and great value for a very modest price compared to Sthlm in general. By far the best hostel in the city, and I've tried three others. (Actually better than a lot of hotels, too.) Will definitively choose Zinkensdamm again. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anna Sweden
- “ In our 5 night stay at the hostel, we had a good experience and even thought of recommending the place to friends. However, on the weekend when the children of a summer camp or orchestra club stayed at the hotel, our experience quickly turned sour. The staff didn't do anything to contain the noise of the children stomping with their feet and screaming in the hallways throughout the day and night. There was no space for us to use the shared facili facilities. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 NinaR Kuwait
- “ Our room was quite good with enough space. The bathroom was clean. The restaurant was good and cheap ( Of course considering Swedish prices... )... We had several problems with the Wi-Fi in our room, but they provide us pre-payed Internet Connection for free. They didn't organize any activity for the guests. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Ivan Italy
- “ hostel was a bit far from the city center, but was very nice for a hostel. Staff were friendly, and the restaurant (although expensive, like everything in stockholm) was quite good. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Brian USA
- “ Great hostel. The location is a bit inconvenient and unfortunately they don't offer free linens like some other hostels in Stockholm, but the staff was awesome and it was really clean. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good hostel that I for sure will come back to. . The staff is great and very helpful. Negative was that wifi didn't work at all, they said that we were to many guest that tried to use it at the same time - but it never worked during my 2 day stay. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden