IYHF Youth Hostel Zinkensdamm
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice calm place, good starting point to access Stockholm by foot, high breakfast quality. It's rather a vandrarhem-atmosphere than a hostel-atmosphere. ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Excellent hostel. Easy to get to (subway nearby). Place very clean,Well structured ( everything hâve been thought of to answer all your néeds). Bêyond all that staff very helpful and kind. The best i have been to in scandinavia. ”
- 02 May 2015 Micheline Canada
- “ It would have been perfect but the locker from my wardrobe was broken and I could secure my stuff (Room 111, Bed 2 I recall). ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Steffie France
- “ Clean, friendly, great location close to public transportation, well organised public areas, decent sized rooms and great value for a very modest price compared to Sthlm in general. By far the best hostel in the city, and I've tried three others. (Actually better than a lot of hotels, too.) Will definitively choose Zinkensdamm again. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anna Sweden