IYHF Youth Hostel Zinkensdamm
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel that I for sure will come back to. . The staff is great and very helpful. Negative was that wifi didn't work at all, they said that we were to many guest that tried to use it at the same time - but it never worked during my 2 day stay. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ inexpensive(compare to other hostels in Stockholm), nice kitchen to cook your food(save your money on food), and nice surroundings(located right next to the park) But, it's a bit far from the metro station(takes about 10 minutes from Zinkensdamm station) ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Positive: The kitchen had cold storage for everyone, good equipments and much space for eating. A lot of windows in the room, good toilet facilities. A room to store luggage after check-out. Some boxes for recycling products, but they should have been more visible. Nice park nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful. Negative: No security locker and no light above the beds. Just two computers available. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Bard Norway