Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing guest house! It is located in the heart of Gion district, close to Yasaka shrine and to the Teramachi/Kawaramachi shopping areas. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, very helpful staff always willing to help. Owner Yashi also lives there which helps with orgsnization, safety, cleanliness. The only thing I miss is a locker for the backpack, which may contain laptop, passport, etc (valuables in general) ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Marcos Brazil
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my days, unfornunatly only 3 days. But I would go again, definetly. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Felix Germany
- “ The atmosphere and the staff was really good :) ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. The bunk-beds are comfy. Definitely will stay again if I'm back with Kyoto. ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Quite simply, the last word in Kyoto accommodation. Safe, friendly, beautiful, cozy and in a great location. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous Australia