Ideal Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ OK value hostel in good location for Singapore and friendly staff member on reception. Very basic facilities and a bit dirty in places though - Duvets were provided but no duvet covers. Extra sheets would probably be better instead given the hot Singapore climate and struggling old air conditioner. Hole in the ceiling with light from the room upstairs coming through and stains where something had dripped through. Showers consist of a shower head placed in the toilet cubicles. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ We stayed at this hostel for one night to be near from the airport but I would not recommend this place to anyone !!! The room and bathroom were completely dirty and there was mold on the ceiling... I guess they are many other budget hostels much better in Singapore or it is much better to sleep directly at the airport (bathroom available in each terminal...) ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous Swiss
- “ it's the most awful hostel a have ever seen!.. first of all, we have booked a twin-room, but there are no twin-rooms in the hostel.. they simpy gave us a dorm with 2 bunk beds! the room was very small.. and smelly.. it was about 2 x 3 meters with no window.. the next day we have changed the room, and they gave as the room with window. it was better, but in general the same.. the cleanliness is very poor!.. the restroom doesn't has anything.. even the hooks were broken.. the security is in doubt ”
- 29 Jan 2013 Anonymous Belarus