Ideal Social Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great cheap hostel in the best location next to the Obelisk!! ”
- 10 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The location was good. My watch was stolen though. This was very disappointing. ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Good hostel, clean, nice staff, AAA location. BUT: a big problem for me was that the dorms have no windows. Musty, stinky air. I was in a 8 bed dorm: no air and it was not even full, nor was it summer.... For breakfast they only have Dulce-de-leche, and no jam. If one does not like Dulce-de-leche, then you eat dry bread. Also they have only plastic cups for breakfast. Your cup of hot tea tastes like melted plastic.. I had booked 4 nights, but decided to leave after 2 nights and 2 breakfasts. ”
- 29 Sep 2012 Angelique Switzerland
- “ Very nice hostel, great central location in Buenos Aires! Good clean bathrooms staff are helpful but you need to ask them I wasn´t quite sure how many people worked there but all nice people. The only hiccup was that the room I booked was US 7 and they only had rooms for 11 dollars, which is not what this website advertised! But they gave free beer if you stay more than 3 nights and I got the 7th night for free, so in the end it was good! ”
- 07 Mar 2012 Tsvetomira