Ideal Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: - VERY good location - Inexpensive price - Helpful staff Cons: - Internet & common lounge close from 2AM - 7AM - kind of annoying as I needed to communicate with some family/friends in the US. - Bathrooms were a little dirty towards the middle of the day. - Lockers are provided, though they are worn down and don't really lock. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Christian USA
- “ Best youth hostel right next to las Ramblas. Have stayed before and will continue to stay whenever I visit Barcelona. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very well situated, very clean, good atmosphere, the staff is very helpful and kind and the value for money is great ! ”
- 16 Aug 2013 FOURARI Morocco
- “ The hostel was not clean. The bathroom was separate from our room and didn't lock, the floor was filthy. The rooms have a balcony which is a plus and the terrace is a great place to meet people at night. You have to use your key card at lease 4 times to get to your room. Fortunately, my room had air conditioning which was on at night but many rooms do not. I only had one outlet in my room. It is in a great location and the staff is nice. Cheap and good to stay at if you don't stay in it all day. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic location, but not much else was particularly "ideal". Computers are ancient and on some operating system that won't let you upload photos. Wifi gets turned off at 2 am. AC is only in the lobby so rooms are scorching hot in the summer. Not a bad place, but I would recommend trying a different hostel. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada