Ideal Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very well situated, very clean, good atmosphere, the staff is very helpful and kind and the value for money is great ! ”
- 16 Aug 2013 FOURARI Morocco
- “ The hostel was not clean. The bathroom was separate from our room and didn't lock, the floor was filthy. The rooms have a balcony which is a plus and the terrace is a great place to meet people at night. You have to use your key card at lease 4 times to get to your room. Fortunately, my room had air conditioning which was on at night but many rooms do not. I only had one outlet in my room. It is in a great location and the staff is nice. Cheap and good to stay at if you don't stay in it all day. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic location, but not much else was particularly "ideal". Computers are ancient and on some operating system that won't let you upload photos. Wifi gets turned off at 2 am. AC is only in the lobby so rooms are scorching hot in the summer. Not a bad place, but I would recommend trying a different hostel. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything is OK except kitchen. There are no plates and other kitchen facilities. Please bring plastic ones. Teapot is available. There are two cheap supermarkets near the hostel (Dia, Carrefour). ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ i booked a 8-bed dorm and finally i stayed in 4-bed private room. it was a surprise and i enjoyed my stay. the shower is a little bit narrow, but tolerable. the location is good and easy to find: just search the Mcdonald and KFC, it is on the opposite! you can leave your baggage after check-out but max pick-up time is 4 p.m. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ This hostel was amazing. The location couldn't have been any better. The atmosphere is really cool, and the staff are so nice and helpful. I did not have any problems with anything. There was free computers and the staff was even very helpful in telling us how to get around and helping us get back to the airport. The atmosphere was very young, so if you are interested in that this place is perfect. (It's great for young adults.) If you go to Barcelona, I absolutely recommend this hostel. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Morgan USA