Ideal Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was very good, room was ok, but bathroom was really in wrong condition. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ I wonder why there are no advantages to having a YHA membership..... Usually I get a few dollars off per night. ”
- 08 May 2016 wilhelmina Netherlands
- “ I always go to this hostel everytime I travel to Barcelona. The staff is really helpful and the location is really good, just in the middle of Las Ramblas. ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Alex Spain
“ A very good location.Friendly staff. ”
Dear guest, thank you so much for giving us your positive feedback about our hostel! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time in Barcelona. We hope to see you again in our city. Kind regards from the staff.
- 14 Oct 2015 Neil England
“ This hostel is amazing; first of all it s 5 meters from the center of the Rambla, the staff is super nice and very friendly, the room are always clean and the bed very comfortable ! They serve the breakfast included in the price that for us was really convenient and also the facilities in the room were more than good. Really happy with this choice !
If I should say a bad side it lacks the internet in the room but it wasn t a problem to me ! ”
Dear guest, thank you for sharing you opinion with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay by us, our accommodation and facilities! Our team always works hard in order to give our customers’ the best experience! We’d also like to inform you our wifi service is available at the common area, not in rooms due to maintain a social atmosphere between roommates. This said, we hope you liked visiting Barcelona and see you soon again! Kind regards from IYH Staff
- 08 Aug 2015 Chiara Italy
- “ I paid 30Euro for 2 nights, I thought that was a very fair price, more than that would have been a bit much, for any hotel, in my opinion. I thought it was nice and clean and comfortable. I loved the room with the door to the balcony. The fan in the room was good and necessary. Bathrooms were fine, a little sticky and smelly due to no ventilation, but thats what shower flip flops are for! I really enjoyed the breakfast, the luggage storage, the free linens, and locker. Two thumbs up for IYH ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Great location, friendly staff, and very comfortable place. There's no wifi in the rooms and very few plugs in the rooms for your phone. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Bailey USA
- “ Staff is awesome and so helpful for so many things. However 21 euro per night is still a bit expensive. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous France