Ideal Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was offered a room in an apartment close to the hostel. The apartment belongs to the hostel and all the people in there were guests. There were 4 rooms with 2 bathrooms for all the guests. There was just a problem with the hot water for a day or two and I had to take some cold showers. Anyway, It was brilliant, right on the Rambla but still very quiet. The room was on the 4th floor without a lift though. It did not matter to me, as I always enjoy burning calories wherever I can! ;-) ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Jean-francois France
- “ Pros: - VERY good location - Inexpensive price - Helpful staff Cons: - Internet & common lounge close from 2AM - 7AM - kind of annoying as I needed to communicate with some family/friends in the US. - Bathrooms were a little dirty towards the middle of the day. - Lockers are provided, though they are worn down and don't really lock. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Christian USA
- “ Best youth hostel right next to las Ramblas. Have stayed before and will continue to stay whenever I visit Barcelona. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA